Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No New Court Date Yet!

Sorry for not posting more! We are doing well and just trying to focus on getting our house in order. Truly time is passing for us very quickly! As is always true for me, I can never get as much accomplished as I would like, but I'm learning through all of that process too! As Noah continually reminds me ... "I am a work in progress". Praise the Lord, He isn't done with me yet! I need some upgrades! (Smile)

We still do not have a new court date yet, but God knows when it is and we are at peace with that! A prayer request would be that we are able to pass court before the beginning of August. We are not going to be distressed, even if it does go longer, but we are praying that court passes before August because if it doesn't, we will be faced with a delay from August - the end of Sept. The Ethiopian Courts close for a 2 month break and do not reopen until October. We didn't even dream that we could have to think about being effected by that when we first sent our paperwork over, thinking we had plenty of months, but it may be something we have to be prepared for. I will post again as soon as I hear anything! Thanks again for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment