Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Failure #3

I am writing this right now, not because I feel like discussing any of this at the moment. I am pretty frustrated to put it mildly! I am writing this because I feel like I need to give our prayer warriors an update! Thanks for the prayer!

All was completed with our paperwork and we would have passed, but the Orphanage Director is required to be there and was too sick to be. I am sorry for the director, yet the judge doesn't sound willing to just hear from them another day this week. She wants to close our case and get a new court date, probably a couple more weeks away! Too frustrated to say how I really feel and know it won't glorify God, so I will sign off for now! Please pray for us to not get too frustrated and for court to pass before they close August-October. I know I need a lot of prayer right now!P

P.S. Please pray for Noah in particular. He has been soooooooooo very patient throughout all of this and I know when I pick him up from Vacation Bible School at 12, he is pretty much assuming a "Yes, we passed".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary and Pace family,
    So sorry to hear the news. It is not what we prayed for or expected.
    It is so frusterating to be so close and then to have a setback because of things beyond our control.
    I am still standing with you in prayer and believing God with you for His glory and perfect timing. I am praying for a tidal wave of God's love and grace and peace to cover you, your husband, Noah and little "Mr. T.".
    Love and hugs and prayers,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete