Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 11th Backpost

August 11th

Oh Happy Day! Teshale is officially with us and he is awesome! Oh, I think I said that last night. Well, he is! Noah and he have hit it off wonderfully so far. He so far is very easy going! We didn't have hot water when we got back and wan...ted to get him all cozy, clean and warm, so we waited for several hours, then decided we would just have to make due with water we heated in the kitchen and the cold water in the shower. We took him to the front desk to have them explain it all to him so he wouldn't just feel like we were assaulting him with hot water. He told her, just tell them to bath me with cold water, no problem! How easy can you get! We are loving it and feeling like he has a pretty good grasp on us being his family and that he is going to fly to the US to live with us. I am amazed at his flexibility and calmness through the whole thing. I believe he is at the best age for something like this. There is another Mom with us who picked up a toddler who hasn't stopped crying much yet. Oops! Brett just told me that I wrote assaulting him with Hot... water in the previous post. I meant Cold! Anyway, we will keep you posted as much as we can!

Well, it only took 2 1/2 hours and 2 reboots to load these to you! Hope you enjoy them! Wow will I never complain about slow computers in the US again! Smile! (This was referring to the pictures below posted on August 22nd of us first meeting Teshale).

No comments:

Post a Comment