Friday, July 31, 2009

Praise the Lord - We go to Ethiopia on Wed - Aug. 5th!

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeee! It is confirmed! There is an embassy appointment for us! We will be going to get Teshale this coming Wednesday! I am beside myself! We can now breathe! It felt a little bizarre getting tickets without confirmation that we really do have an appointment for the final step to get our new son! Our tickets arrived Fed Ex today and we still hadn't heard anything to be positive up to that point, but we just heard from our adoption agency that we have a Green Light to go this week! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! We will be attempting to post while in country, but my computer is Vista and gives me a lot of trouble so don't know how well that will go! Well, I had better keep on packing!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! ohmygosh! ohmygosh!

    Wednesday is just a few short days away!!

    What great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary and Pace family,
    I am so excited for you. I pray that God would go before you to prepare the way and that you would stay healthy and strong.
    I also pray that Teshale would feel he is home as soon as he sees you.
    Love and hugs and prayers,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper excited for you guys!!!
    When will you return to the states??? Can we plan on providing some meals, or something, for you when you return?!
    let me know!
    j

    ReplyDelete