Monday, May 25, 2009

Tonight is the night for the next big milestone!

Tonight is the night! As we sleep tonight, our court case will be being heard. Thank you all for your prayers! We are so excited no matter what the outcome of the court no matter what it is! Of course we are praying for a "Pass", but we are trusting in God's timing for it all and just know that this is one step closer to bringing our sweet new son home! I can't wait until we can post pictures to introduce him to everyone! Blessings to All!

Thank you Charles for this verse I will cling to today:
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Last night every hour I was figuring what time it was in Addis, wondering when our case was to go before the judge! I could barely sleep!

    Praying all goes well tonight!

    ReplyDelete