Friday, May 22, 2009

Court is almost upon us!!!!!!

Tonight, we finally finished painting the bedroom for our new child and hope to go get his bed tomorrow! It is so surreal trying to picture how our new son will view all of these things that are so foreign from everything he has ever known. If you think about it, we all grow into everything we are now used to. I imagine it will be a bit of shell shock and overload for him when he first comes into country. We tried to be pretty subdued with the bedroom, yet light. Maybe I will put some pictures on here when we get the furniture in it. Taking a look around our house trying to see through his eyes makes me want to hide much to help prevent to much overwhelm. We still have much work to do before he come! What a wonderful reason to get your home into better order!

One weekend left until our court date on the 26th. Please keep us in prayer, along with the judge and the family member that has to show up at court. The family member who relinquished our child must be present at court or we do not pass. This family member lives 7 hours away and may find it very difficult to make the trip for many reasons. Please pray all goes smoothly! I will be putting out an update with a yes we passed or no we didn't on Tuesday sometime. Thank you for your prayers!


In Christ,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled that you are blogging your journey!! I can't wait for updates!
    I'll be praying for you all this week!
    (I'll try to catch up on reading between now and your next post...)

    ReplyDelete